VIP Group Rules/Guidelines
THE CRAFTY NETWORK VIP MEMBER’S PAGE ON FACEBOOK
VERY SIMPLE RULES/GUIDELINES
- Please ensure you introduce yourself and add your business name and what you make to the pinned MEMBERS LIST.
- Always be friendly, kind, supportive and courteous to your fellow members. Anyone who is abusive or uses bad language continuously will be removed. Also, TCN Admin will not become involved in disputes that occur on your own pages between members, so please refrain from posting about it on the Group wall, if this occurs members will be removed.
- Please join in whenever you can with themes etc. You can also suggest themes, start discussions, ask questions etc.
- Please refrain from doing multiple posts of your items in one day and clogging up everyone’s newsfeed, give everyone a chance to shine, unless of course you are commenting on posts.
- Whenever you need help or want to ask a question, please feel free to do so and we will do our best to help and support you.
- Lastly, please help us grow. Now that TCN no longer has a FB Business page, we need help to increase our numbers and be seen. Please promote our group occasionally and invite your friends to join us, they don’t need to have a business, just an interest in crafts and being creative.
The Admin Team (Linda, Julie, Zoe & Adrian)