The Crafty Network is a Facebook Business Page & Blog that aims to be an informative and useful place to Showcase Handmade Crafts. We provide support, networking and promotional opportunities for all handmade crafters, suppliers of craft materials and event organisers. This then enables potential buyers to see a preview of the many handmade crafts that are made by these talented small businesses.
Established since May 2011 we currently have over 5000 fans on our Facebook page, this blog is a natural progression in helping the crafting community and it is constantly growing and evolving.
Current features on the Blog can be found via menu options across the top:
- Free Craft Directory ~ Check out the ‘Craft Directory’ a place to advertise your business for free and help people find your products and services much easier. Contact us if you would like to be added, there is no cost and your business can be listed in more than one category.
- Events Calendar & Tips ~ Includes a Directory of Craft Event organisers around the country and a Calendar of planned events. There is also a useful hints & tips area for selling at craft fairs, as well as details about Public & Product Liability Insurance providers and business’s that offer workshops and courses. If is entirely free to have your event or business listed in our Calendar and to be included in the directory of event organisers, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Selling Your Crafts ~ If you are looking for ideas or places to sell your Crafts? Visit this section to find lots of options for you to consider as well as a list of Networking pages on Facebook that help you network and promote your items (not forgetting our page too!). You will also find a section about Selling Rules & Regulations.
- TCN Craft Challenges ~ Use this section to find out more details about the monthly Craft challenges that we hold. You will find a gallery of previous winners and the rules etc about the challenges. Anyone who makes handmade crafts can enter. (Currently on hold)
- This Crafty Business ~ includes business services, Crafty Help Q&A’s, discussion topics and other business features.
- Tutorials ~ Something we are hoping to expand on, but for now this section includes other crafters who offer tutorials via their blogs or websites.
We are always looking for guest bloggers who want to talk about the craft industry, handmade crafts, who can provide business advice etc and we would also like for any business to get in touch who would like to write a feature for our blog, showcasing their work. If you are interested please contact us via our email address below.
If you have not already done so, please come and join our crafting community, if you want to be kept up to date with our regular posts please subscribe to our Blog, so you will receive an email when anything new is posted, you can also follow us via Bloglovin, see the button on the right of the page. Also please don’t forget to visit our Facebook page for more promotional opportunities and we would really appreciate it if you could tell and share with your friends.