I made a very quick decision last night to announce that TCN will be starting an On-line Christmas Gifts Album of all Unique Handmade Craft Items, promoting it here on the Blog and on our Facebook page.
I am offering all handmade crafters the FREE opportunity to join in with this Album, which I am aiming to publish and promote from the 21st November ending on the 14th December.
If you make unique handmade craft/gift items and are interested having up to 5 photos listed in the Album, then please read the Terms & Conditions below. All items must be currently for Sale and you must be prepared to monitor for comments on your items.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The first point is that to list an item in The Crafty Network (TCN) Christmas Gifts Album it is entirely FREE, no charges whatsoever!
2. The Album will be open from the 21st November to the 14th December 2012.
3. Each business/seller can list a maximum of 5 items (photos) in the Christmas Gifts Album, which will be listed on the TCN Facebook Page and Blog.
4. TCN’s responsibility will be to start promoting the Christmas Gifts Album on Facebook and on the Blog as soon as the Album is open. The Album will also be promoted on Twitter, Stumbleupon and some items may also be selected to be promoted on the TCN Pinterest Boards.
5. All TCN asks from you as a Seller is to help by Sharing/Promoting the Album on your own page, blogs, websites etc. for the duration of the Sale.
6. To have your items included, the seller must, send an Email (Email: email@example.com) attaching the photos (jpeg or png) and a description for each item (The Item must be handmade), along with the price, postage and your contact details. Please try to do it like the example below (for each item) as this will make it a lot easier for TCN to upload and will also save time.
1. EXAMPLE TITLE OF ITEM
Write a brief description of the item, ie. What it is, what it is made from, can it be personalised etc.
PRICE: £0.00 including postage or + postage (please state if you will post internationally)
PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal, cheque, local collection etc
Your Business Name? ~ https://www.facebook.com/TheCraftyNetwork?ref=hl
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Or other on-line URL links)
7. You can start sending photos to TCN NOW, ready to be published on the launch date (21 November). However TCN will be accepting photos on a daily basis for the duration of the Album being open. New Photos will be added once a day only.
8. Once an item is sold or no longer available, the seller must advise TCN by either leaving a comment below the photo saying ‘SOLD’ or sending TCN an email. Once an Item is sold, the business/seller can choose to send another item/photo to the TCN Email to be listed. Keeping to a maximum of 5 photos listed. TCN will not delete the photo but will remove all sold items to a SOLD ALBUM.
9. It is the Sellers responsibility to check for comments against their photos and respond accordingly.
10. Finally, The Crafty Network will accept no responsibility for any transactions between the Seller and the buyer, TCN is purely providing a platform and an opportunity to show your items to more potential buyers. Thank you.