Welcome to this months Blog Update, not quite as much to update this month as last month.
New Posts this month:
– Featured Crafter – Baobab Tree Mosaics https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/featured-crafter-baobab-tree-mosaics/
– Featured Crafter – WhimSicAL Lush https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/2012/03/15/the-crafty-network-featured-crafter-whimsical-lush/
– Featured Crafter – The Peartree Boutique https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/2012/03/08/the-crafty-network-featured-crafter-the-peartree-boutique/
– Featured Crafter – Teatime Treats https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/featured-crafter-teatime-treats/
– The Crafty Network ~ A Logo Journey! https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/the-crafty-network-a-logo-journey/
– Discussion Topic ~ Photographing Your Crafts https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/discussion-topic-photographing-your-crafts/
– A Crafters Journey ~ Will I make cards? https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/a-crafters-journey-will-i-sell-cards/
CRAFT DIRECTORY UPDATES (https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/facebook-directories/)
Updates this month to the following categories:
– Paper Crafts & Cards
– Fabric & Wool
– Ceramics, Wood etc
– Craft Supplies (now reformatted alphabetically into sections and logos added).
– Bags, Purses & Accessories
Please leave a comment against a category if you would like your business adding.
More events added this month for SPS Events, Lincolnshire, Vintage & Makers Market, Chelmsford, Made in WA (Cheshire) and Craft Fairs UK.
There are now 72 current events listed, with many Organisers still looking for stallholders. You can also see the events listed on our Facebook page.
– Workshop & Course Providers – There are currently 10 listings, offering silk painting courses, sewing, jewellery, children’s workshops etc.
Please get in touch if you offer any type of craft/arts courses/training and would like to be added. (https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/craft-fair-tips-advice/workshop-course-providers/)
The St Patrick’s Day and The Spring Forth Challenge Winners & Runners Up were added this month.
– Facebook Networking Pages (https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/where-to-sell/facebook-networking-pages/)
No Updates to this section this month.
– Where to Sell you Items: (https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/where-to-sell/where-to-sell-your-crafts/)
Updates this month to – Big Cartel, Woogie Woo and NOTHS, and Dorothy & Theodore.
– Selling Rules & Regulations (https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/where-to-sell/selling-rules-regulations/)
Added links to Trading Standards Institute.
THIS CRAFTY BUSINESS:
– Unfortunately due to other work commitments and illness, Maeri has been unable to write a post this month.
– Business Services. 13 listings now in this section, from businesses offering services such as Web design, printing, Business Cards, Logo Design, Web Hosting, Domain Names search, Business Advice, Grants, reverse image search etc.
If anyone who would like to be added to this Page please leave a comment (https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/this-crafty-business/business-services/)
New Page: Crafty Help Q&A’s
– Got a Crafty Question or need some help? Post a comment and The Crafty Network will try to help by searching the internet and posting the question to all our fans on Facebook. Questions and Answers will be published on this page. https://thecraftynetwork.wordpress.com/this-crafty-business/crafty-qas/
– Got a topic you would like us to open up a discussion about on our Blog, then why not leave us a comment. Also you can find links to all previous Discussion topics here.
Coming soon ~ Tutorials!
We have had a 57% increase on traffic from last month.
No. of Subscribers: 74 (9 new subscribers this month)
Top 5 Countries: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, Canada
Top 5 Referrers: Facebook, Folksy, Stumble Upon, WordPress, Twitter
Top 5 most popular searches: Handmade Mothers Day crafts, Crafts Mothers Day, Creative Stamping Magazine, Knitted Items, Shabby Chic Crafts
Top 5 Business Clicks: Cut Out Girls.bigcartel.com, etsy.com/shop/whimsicallush, thepeartreeboutique.co.uk, baobabtreemosaics.co.uk, purplepenguinebeads.co.uk,
Top 5 most viewed pages: – Featured Crafter – Whimsical Lush, Handmade Jewellery, Baby, Children’s Items & Toys, Featured Crafter – The Peartree Boutique, Craft Events Calendar,
Crafter Showcases here and on Facebook:
April: Easter Parade & Spring Showcase (Closing Date: 1st April)
May: Celebrations Showcase ~ Birthday/Anniversary etc (It’s also our 1st Birthday – so look out for some surprises)
June: Fathers Day Showcase
July: Summer Showcase
September/October: Autumn/Winter Showcase
November/December: Christmas Showcase
Also keep a look out for the bi-weekly Wednesday Mini Challenge on our Facebook page. The next challenge will be on 11th April, if you are looking for a hint, it’s going to be Saintly! Hope you can join in?
Please let me know if you found this useful or not, all feedback and comments are gratefully received.
Thanks for following.